WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Average, but short

some advice...I would think if you are going to go through the trouble of submitting something to a website that is seen by thousands of people, you would check your submission for the correct spelling of the most basic of words...it detracted from the whole "movie".

Anomaly Anomaly

Average

I think if it wasn't a VERY subtle rip off of "The Thing" (Carpenter -- mid 80's monster flick) I would have voted higher. There is no originality to this. The art work is good, you obviously spent some time on this, but the animation is average, as are the sounds and violence. Nothing too new in the newgrounds arena, and I think you should try and stray from storylines or movies that did it better, for this is obviously sub-par work. (i.e. no back story, or conclusion to speak of, just the usual cliche cliffhanger) Sorry to be an ass, but I havent been compelled to write a review in a long time, although I have been lurking this site for years, but I cringe at a submission that makes it to the frontpage that hasn't taken much thought, just a lot of man hours. DON'T waste your time! You have a lot of skill, you would be better suited to new and exciting ideas, even if it isnt "mainstream"! I hope to see more of your work, for you are a talented individual. Good luck!

Pandamatic (part one) Pandamatic (part one)

well...

the idiots before me are just that...idiots. Flash perfection, my man! I can't wait for the next ones! oh, and dont listen to the nay sayers.

Rock Grid Rumble Rock Grid Rumble

Was fun

thanx for the distraction!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Okay...

I finished it...now how do I view the credits!?!?!...Kinda dumb if you can't do that

Flash Strike! (V1.3) Flash Strike! (V1.3)

Hey, its just like CS

The hitboxes suck, and yer shots don't register...cool. If you fix that stuff it would be better...all in all, good effort tho.